If you need to travel abroad, we can organise this too! Just let us know and we will issue a "European Cover", including all legal documents required when travelling overseas.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when considering renting with us.
Minimum Driver Ages
For the majority of our vehicles, the minimum driver age is 25 years. There are certain models we can offer to 23 year old drivers (subject to status), and other models where a driver age of 30 years is required. Please contact us for further clarification.
A full UK driving licence must have been held for a minimum of 24 months. International driving permits may be acceptable – please contact us for confirmation. Please inform our rental staff of any endorsements or points on the licence, regardless of age. In many circumstances, 3 points for minor offences are generally acceptable; however, any endorsement/offence should be declared at the time of booking in order to avoid disappointment at the time of collection. Please also inform us if you have had your licence suspended during the last 10 years, or have any prosecutions pending.
Accident / Claim History
Whilst it may not mean you cannot hire from us, it is important that you advise us of the following at the time of booking:
- If you have had any accidents or claims during the past 36 months
- If you have had an insurance proposal turned down, a policy cancelled or renewal refused,
- If you had to pay an increased premium or had special conditions imposed by a motor insurer.
It is important that you inform us of your occupation at the time of booking, as certain occupations are not insurable under rental company policies. Some examples of these occupations are shown below. Please bear in mind that the list is not exhaustive.
- Occupations connected to gambling or betting
- Publicans and Club owners
- Professional Sportspersons / Entertainers / Musicians including where other such people will be carried as passengers
- Traders of no fixed abode
- Any business connected to the courier industry.
Foreign Servicemen based in UK will require referral prior to confirming bookings.
Please inform us:
- If you have any physical or mental disability or infirmity
- If you have diabetes, or suffer from fits or any heart complaint