How We're Ensuring A COVID Secure Environment
Touch-free transaction at Global Go!
With many businesses and individuals going back to work, it's important that you and your team feel confident and safe when it comes to renting a vehicle and carrying out your work.
Here at Global Go!, we've taken important steps to make our rental process as touch-free as possible with regards to new bookings by implementing the following measures:
- Paperless account applications - all our account applications are processed online using e-signature. Protecting you, protecting our workforce and reducing environmental impact.
- Paperless service level agreements and proposals - all of our proposals are processed online using e-signature. Protecting you, protecting our workforce and reducing environmental impact
- Electronic rental agreement and checksheets on all rental handover and check-ins moving forward. We will utilise technology and dispense with e signature for vehicle handover and collection, preferring to take photographic ID and/or images of identification as evidence of acceptance of terms and conditions of rental. Protecting you, protecting our workforce and reducing environmental impact.
- Social distancing guidelines and processes in place across all of our locations. This includes designated areas for asset handover and clear demarcation at all sites as well as time-specific slots for retail handover to reduce risk. Protecting you, protecting our workforce.
- Enhanced measures when preparing vehicles for rental. We now take extra measures around cleaning and disinfecting assets prior to their rental, making them sterile and free from contamination prior to handover. Protecting you, protecting our workforce.
“Your safety and the safety of our colleagues, co-workers and supply chain partners is of paramount importance to us. Many of the initiatives were previously adopted across our group, however, we’ve taken additional steps and extra measures to reduce risk as much as practically possible”